We are seeking a Junior Web Designer Developer to join our team! A multi-talented person who can think creatively, problem solve, and experiment with the latest trends in user interface design and development.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, and video components to compatible web formats
- Develop custom WordPress themes and templates
- Maintain HTML, CMS or eCommerce websites
- Adhere to web standards and maintain website optimization (content optimization, image optimization, etc.) for accessibility
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- 1+ years of successful experience in digital marketing, web design, or related a field
- Must have relevant portfolio to demonstrate design and development skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Interface Design, Web Design, or related design field
- Proficient with WordPress CMS environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Expertise in visual design and typography hierarchy
- Expertise in responsive design
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadline constraints
- Have good communication skills
- Capable of owning a project from beginning to end
The Nitty Gritty
- This position is full time at 20 hours/week. HOURS MUST BE WORKED in Eastern Standard Time.
- If you can not work in EST, please do not apply.
- Payroll is on the 1st of the month, each month.
Digital Renegades is a growing company and while your initial duties include the above, daily tasks are subjected to each day’s specific goals, objective, and/or clients needs.
It’s important to have skills ranging from web development to social media management, but it’s also equally essential
to have values that align with the core values of our company.
Do any of the core values listed above describe you? Are you passionate about creative simplicity and modern design?
If so, apply today and join our awesome team!