This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own everything related to organic search and SEO in our Agency of Renegades. We have a list of clients that need your SEO skills. We are fast growing and our clients are too!
- Build and iterate an SEO roadmap of site updates, experiments and technical initiatives to improve keyword rankings and search marketshare to drive organic traffic, signups, and revenue.
- Monitor the organic performance of our clients properties as well as their competitors sites, SERP features and Google algorithm updates.
- Present a strong perspective about what high-performing SEO looks like, and create a system that ensures our processes are aligning with SEO best practices.
- Audit and analyze site performance, identify issues, find root-causes, and experiment with solutions to improve performance at scale. Communicate SEO performance and initiative status to stakeholders in weekly business reviews.
- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools analysis, benchmarking and on-going reporting, perform website migrations and website redirect strategies, and on-going A/B testing and through Google Optimize, Agency Analytics and other platforms.
- 3+ years of successful experience in SEO and web analytics with visible improvements in user acquisition, non-brand organic traffic, and search rankings.
- Ability to work independently and pursue goals when not assigned specific tasks.
- Strong knowledge in WordPress systems and how to update content in it.
- Familiarity with various analytics and conversion rate optimization platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools), Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Agency Analytics, and other platforms.
- Experience with SEO management software platforms and rank tracking platforms.
- Experience working in SaaS, international SEO and managing external agencies.
- Growth hacking / CRO / Split testing experience – also PPC, Display, etc.
- Power user with project management software and other productivity tools in order to understand the pain points of our customers.
- Include the word renegade in your response so I know you have read our job description. Your application will be automatically trashed if you do not.
- Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative environment; and assisting in other marketing, customer support, and company activities as needed.
The Nitty Gritty
- This position is full time at 40 hours/week. HOURS MUST BE WORKED in Eastern Standard Time 8AM-5PM.
- If you can not work in EST, please do not apply.
- Payroll is on the 1st of the month, each month.
- Spoken & written English skills are very important.
It’s important to have skills ranging from web development to social media management, but it’s also equally essential
to have values that align with the core values of our company.
Do any of the core values listed above describe you? Are you passionate about creative simplicity and modern design?
If so, apply today and join our awesome team!