This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn, grown, and find a family, in an Agency of Renegades. We have a list of clients that need your design skills. We are growing fast and our clients are too!
This position MUST be worked in EST 9AM-5PM Monday – Friday.
- BE A PROBLEM SOLVER
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Translate designs, use cases and mockups into responsive themes and guide the whole process
- Optimize web site load-time and interactive performance and availability while managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code within our existing process
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 5+ years work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Strong understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Strong understanding of server-side PHP development
- Experience designing and developing web sites that are responsive and accessible
- Have a strong understanding of the debug tools of common browsers
- Maintain CSS consistency in design, colours and theme across all platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert visual designs, mockups and wireframes into working HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus.
- Strong understanding of supporting website services like Google Analytics and Tag Manager
It’s important to have skills ranging from web development to social media management, but it’s also equally essential
to have values that align with the core values of our company.
Do any of the core values listed above describe you? Are you passionate about creative simplicity and modern design?
If so, apply today and join our awesome team!